heebnvegan's One-Year Anniversary
* I’ve had articles and letters to the editor published promoting heebnvegan in my tagline, and I’ve used my blog as a "credential" to help me give a couple of talks about vegetarianism in the Jewish tradition in my local community
* I’ve explored various aspects of the kosher meat industry, in conjunction with researching and writing an upcoming feature article about kosher meat
* My blog has been featured on RadicalTorah.org, linked from various blogs, and mentioned during a sermon given by my rabbi
* I’ve tried to promote the glory of air guitar, somehow slipping it in when my blog focuses on animal rights and Judaism
* I’ve blogged about various Jewish holidays, including my favorite, Tu B’Shvat
* My favorite three posts: Private vs. Public Judaism, Vegan Jews Against Genocide, and Vegetarian Seders From Across the U.S. They’re three very different types of entries, but I’d love to write more posts like them.
We’ll see what the next year holds in store. Maybe I’ll start posting more than I have been in the last few months. Thank you so much to all of you who read this blog. I greatly appreciate all your feedback on the comments pages and via personal e-mail.